If the details of this book are incorrect you can update
our information about
"Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well".
in the US
Not in the US?
Choose a different country for more relevant buying options.
We found copies of this edition of this book available from
Biblio and Blackwell's.
Copies of this edition of this book
❌ Remove filters
We also searched
Asbury Book Cooperative, Better World Books, City Of Asylum Books, ebooks, Raven Book Store, ThriftBooks and World of Books
for this edition of this book but they don't appear to have it available for sale.
We are temporarily unable to search
Bookshop for this
edition of this book due to technical issues.
^ Back to search Other options for buying this book
You could also try these book sellers who all accept online orders and
Buffalo Street Books
- a cooperative bookstore dedicated to supporting the community’s passion for reading, books, and literacy in Ithica, NY
Eso Won Books
- an independent black-owned bookshop based in Los Angeles, CA
- helps you find a local independent book store which sells the book you want
- an audiobook seller which shares it's profits with local book stores
- is a local independent bookstore, based in Washington DC, that takes a leadership role in the African American community by promoting reading, writing, and cultural awareness
Main Point Books
- an independent bookstore based in Wayne, PA
Narrow Gauge Books
- a community run book cooperative, growing a culture of literacy by offering a diverse selection of new and used books and community workshops and events in Alamosa, CO.
Orca Books Coop
- is cooperative which fosters community education through the support of authors and artists, creating a friendly, open, and safe space, and access to a diverse collection of fiction and non-fiction books in Olympia, WA.
- a community-owned bookstore in Burlington, VT.
Porter Square Books
- an independent bookstore based in Cambridge, MA
- is a worker cooperative with a restaurant, bookstore, and community events space in Baltimore
The Bronx Is Reading
- a black owned bookstore based in New York
The House of Books
- a member-owned, independent bookstore and tea shop in downtown Billings, Montana
Word Up Books
- a collectively run non-profit multilingual, general-interest community bookshop and arts space in Washington Heights, New York City, NY
Your local bookshop can probably order this book for you if you
independent bookshop search can help you find a bookshop
If you spot any incorrect information about copies of books on this page,
please let me know via email at
[email protected] or on twitter
@EthicalBookSrch and help
improve future listings.
^ Back to search